New outbuildings have been Architecturally designed to visually complement the Hall. These are of an appropriate scale and ornamentation and serve the following functions:
- Storage: Tack Room, Feed Store, Garden + Machinery
The buildings are traditional brick built with timber doors and natural stone roof tiles. Traditional brick bond patterns have been used with subtle detailing above the door frames.
They are sited to the north east of the Hall giving direct access from the service courtyard to the rear of the building. This is identical to the original layout relationship as shown on the 1893 Ordnance Survey Map.